Thursday, January 21, 2010

chill out tent

so my new found Carpe Diem attitude took a kick to the groin today when while trying to by some cereal and lemonade at the university food court ally ran up to me and asked why wasnt i in THEA 220. "well" i replied "because i was in another class at the same time." " but you need thea 220 to qualify for the theatre bfa."

que panic and crying

turns out the class my advisor told me to take in that time slot was not as important as the class ally was referring to.

why is this so ridiculous? because the class i need to be in. the class my advisor TOLD ME NOT TO TAKE is taught by my advisor. he's retiring at the end of this year so im assuming he's just doing this to fuck with me.

this the song that got me through today almost in one piece. god, i wish i was at some music fest laughing at hipsters right now
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqdT8tIrfEU

No comments: